Hong Kong Forex Limited

Money exchange Service

store, online, ecommerce-4156934.jpg


Our company offers money exchange services to individuals such as tourists, students, immigrant workers and Hong Kong Residents

According to the Customs and Excise Department of the HKSAR government, individual customers who transact equivalent or more than HK$120,000 are required to produce their Identification Card/Passport together with their address proof.

email, email marketing, newsletter-4284157.jpg

Corporate Customer

Any type of business owner can buy and sell currencies from and to us. When transacting with us, corporate customers are required to carry out Know Your Customer (KYC).

Click the button below to know about what type of documents corporate customers are required to submit.

Money Services Operators

Money Services Operators (MSO’s) can transact with us through their company. Before carrying out transactions, they are required to submit documents and carry out the account opening procedures.

Click on the button below  to know about the required documents and procedures.

error: Content is protected !!