Hong Kong Forex Limited

Money exchange services

Individual Money Exchange services


Our company offers money exchange services individuals such as visitors, students, immigrant workers and Hong Kong permanent residents.

According to the Customs and Excise Department of the HKSAR government, individual customers who transact equivalent or more than HKD120,000 are required to produce their identification card/ passport together with their address proof.

corporate Money Exchange services

Corporate customer

Any type of business owner can buy and sell currencies from and to us. When transacting with us, corporate customers are required to carry out the Know Your Customer(KYC). Click on the button below to know about what type of documents corporate customers should submit.

MSO Money Exchange services

Money services operators (MSO's)

Money Services Operators(MSO’s) can transact with us through their company. Before carrying out transactions, they are required to submit documents and carry out the account opening procedures. Click on the button below to know about the required document and procedure.

error: Content is protected !!